Search Online Land Record Sonepur | Bhulekh Sonepur Map Records | Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR | Odisha Online Land Records Map Details | Sonepur bhulekh land record
Bhulekh Sonepur is an online portal launched by the Board of Revenue Department, Sonepur . This portal is an initiative to save the citizens from the daily hassle of standing for hours in queues to get the land-related documents from revenue department offices.
The online process is easier and not at all time-consuming.
Bhulekh is the record of lands and their ownerships. Governments of various states have now opted to create a web portal that contains the records of said lands. The records are completely online and available to the general public on the portals. The government of Sonepur created the portal Bhulekh Sonepur . The portal is available to citizens of Sonepur to view land-related information such as the location of the land, owner of the property, and value of the property.
So in the article, there are the details of the aforementioned portal and how to check your land and other information related to it. The online portal is designed by the government of Sonepur and launched by the Board of Revenue Department.
Bhulekh Sonepur ROR
ROR means Record of Rights. ROR document is of much importance while buying or selling a land property. Before the online portal was put to common use, the ROR documents had to be transacted from the Revenue and Disaster Department. The process was time-consuming and involved filling many application forms and drafts etc. Following are the details that are found on a ROR document:
- Name of the Owner of the land
- Dates of Registration
- Khatiyan number of the land
- Value of the property
- Type of land
- Area of the land
Overview of the Bhulekh Sonepur Portal
|Name of the Portal||Bhulekh (Land Records Portal Of Sonepur )|
|Document||Record of Right|
|Information Required||District/Tahasil/Village/Plot No./Khatiyan no./Tenant Name|
|Benefits||– Availability of proof at hand
– Land records are available online
– Monetary Details of a land
Objective of Bhulekh Sonepur
The main objective of Bhulekh Sonepur is to provide all the information related to land records on a single portal. The citizens of Sonepur are not required to go to government offices in order to get details of land records. They will get all the details of the land Record from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal. This system is going to save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. Through the Bhulekh Sonepur portal, the citizens can also check the map of their lands.
Bhulekh Sonepur State Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
If you are applying for ROR document then you have to give the following fee to the concerned authorities:-
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Benefits Of Bhunaksha Sonepur Portal
The main benefit of the portal is the availability of land records in an online manner. As we all know, that all of us cannot go to the government office to take out documents so the online portal will help us to take a printout of our documents and then we can continue with our work without wasting any time in the government offices. Also, the main benefit is the availability of maps for the view of the citizens of Odisha state.
Features of Bhulekh Sonepur
- Bhulekh Sonepur is an online land Record portal
- Through this portal, the citizens of Sonepur can check their land records
- Bhulekh Sonepur portal has been developed by the Government of Odisha
- With the help of the Bhulekh Sonepur portal now the citizens of Sonepur and not required to visit government offices in order to see their land records
- The citizens can see their land record from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal
- Through the Bhulekh Sonepur portal, citizens can also check the map view of their lands
- All the important information like the name of the landholder, history of the land, cost of land, etc can be seen through bhulekh Sonepur portal
- The agricultural aspect of land and its surrounding is also available at bhulekh Sonepur portal
The following documents required while applying for the ROR documents:-
- Voter ID as proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Application Process Of Bhulekh Sonepur ROR
To apply for the ROR documents, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- First, visit the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for the application from the office.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents.
- Submit the application form.
- An acknowledgement receipt will be given to you.
- Keep it safe.
- Verification will take place.
- Finally, a certified copy of the ROR will be issued.
Checking ROR Documents
If you want to check your documents then follow the simple steps given below:-
1. First, click on this Official Website link
2. Click on “Select Location for ROR” section
- RI circle
4. Three options will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Khatiyan” Option
- Select Khaiyan from the dropdown list.
6. Plot number–
- Choose the “Plot” option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Tenant” option
- Select the tenant names
8. Click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
9. Finally, the ROR will appear.
10. Take a printout for future use.
Procedure To Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
To check the Map, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
1. Visit the Official Website link given here
2. Click on the “Map View” tab.
3. The Map page will be displayed.
4. Select your district
5. Click on the submit button.
6. Select the Plot number
7. The information about the plot will display.
Importance Land Records Keeping
1. Land ownership verification is possible with the help of land records.
2. Bank account for the purpose of loan can open with the help of land records
3. You need Land records for sale or division of land
4. You can maintain personal records of the property.
5. Land records can be used as a proof or evidence in Civil litigation or another legal purpose
Important Aspects Of Keeping Land Record
1. You can use the land record as evidence or proof for any legal purpose or civil litigation
2. For the sale of land, land records are used
3. For the division of land, land records are used
4. A bank account can be opened with the help of land records
5. The loan can be taken with the help of land records
6. You can verify the title of your land with the help of land records
7. You can verify your land ownership with the help of land records
8. Land record helps to maintain personal record of your property
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website of bhulekh Sonepur
2. Now you have to click on the Tahsil Info link
3. You will be redirected to another website
4. Here you have to select your district and tahsil
5. Now you have to click on go
6. The information related to your tahsil will be on your screen
Procedure to download Sonepur bhulekh app
1. First of all, you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
2. Now in the search box, you have to enter Sonepur bhulekh
3. A list will be displayed in front of you
4. From this list, you have to click on the top result
5. Now you have to click on install
6. Sonepur Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone
Procedure To Do Departmental Login
4. Now a new page will open before you where you have to either select your district or state
5. Now you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code
6. After that, you have to click on the login
7. By following this procedure you can do departmental login
Odisha State Bhulekh & Bhunaksha List
|Angul Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Balangir Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Balasore Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Bargarh Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Bhadrak Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Boudh Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Cuttack Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Deogarh Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Dhenkanal Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Gajapati Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Ganjam Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jagatsinghapur Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jajpur Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jharsuguda Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Kalahandi Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Kandhamal Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Kendrapara Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Kendujhar Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Keonjhar Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Khordha Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Koraput Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Malkangiri Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mayurbhanj Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Nabarangpur Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Nayagarh Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Nuapada Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Puri Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Rayagada Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Sambalpur Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Sonepur Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Sundargarh Bhulekh 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download a Bhulekh Sonepur Online ROR Document from?
You can download an Online ROR Document from the official website of Bhulekh Sonepur . Fill in the required details and then print the document for future use.
Is the Online ROR Document legally valid?
No, Online ROR Documents are for information purposes only. For court matters or any legitimate use you need to get the original certificate from the concerned office.
Can I check another person’s ROR from the online portal?
Yes, the portal is for public use and anyone can check anyone’s ROR given they have the names or plot information of another person.
Are the maps on the Sonepur Bhunaksha Portal Accurate?
No, they are for statistic information only such as Area, Location or Ownership. They are not to scale.
Where can I use the Online ROR Document?
You can use the Online ROR Document as proof of ownership and as it is proof of ownership and other detail, seller and buyers can use it to extract information
How can I check the Land related information from my mobile phone?
Search Bhulekh Sonepur on the search bar of the Google Play Store application and install the first result.
Bhulekh Sonepur Online is available for how many districts?
Bhulekh Sonepur Online is available for all the districts of Sonepur .
How can I download the Online ROR document on my phone?
Go to the website of the Bhulekh Sonepur and first enter the details and when your ROR Document is displayed on the screen. Save both front and Backside as a pdf on your phone and print it.
Where can I get a certified copy of the ROR Document?